I’m so confused

Tinkerbelljodi6

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I paid to be gold but it says I have to still have 10 non rental posts..I am so confused by this process and why it is so difficult. Does this count as one post? And if I reply to someone else does that count ?

I paid to be gold but it says I have to still have 10 non rental posts..I am so confused by this process and why it is so difficult. Does this count as one post? And if I reply to someone else does that count ?
Hi! I am having the same issue- except I didn’t pay for gold. It says I have done 27 posts but I’m still earning my ears and can’t PM- which means I can’t rent points yet. You aren’t alone!

I didn’t think I had to do anything else since I paid for gold..I used to use this board all the time YEARS ago and it was so easy .

Tinker bell- I just tried to send a PM and I could. It still says earning my ears but I think this means I can rent now bc of the PM thing. Maybe you are closer than you think? I have been trying for about a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter